- Provide support in identifying funding opportunities to Bloustein School research faculty and staff.
- Provide grant application assistance to the School’s business managers and research faculty and staff, coordinating with the University’s Office of Research and Sponsored Programs or Office of Corporate Contracts, depending on the source of the research funding.
- Provide ongoing assistance to the School’s business managers and research faculty and staff once funding has been awarded to ensure that grant funds are managed effectively, including working directly with the University’s Division of Grant and Contract Accounting as needed to ensure that grant invoices are sent out regularly, and accounts are closed out in a timely fashion.
- Develop school-wide policies and procedures related to grants administration, making sure that these are communicated to the School’s PIs and business managers so that all grants and contracts are administered according to University policy.
- Current and Pending Projects — Request a report from Bloustein’s Proposal Database (reports can be run by PI, Center, or Agency) — (Coming Soon)
- Institutional Review Board – Arts and Sciences (the IRB that Bloustein School Principal Investigators should submit to)
- Request a Report from Bloustein’s Proposal Database (reports can be run by PI, Center, or Agency) — (Coming Soon)
Director of Grants and Contracts Administration
National Transit Institute (NTI)
Bloustein Center for Survey Research (BCSR)
Dean’s Office/ Faculty Research
Center for Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (CNCR)
Rutgers Center for Green Building
Environmental Analysis and Communications Group (EAC)
New Jersey Health Impact Collaborative (NJHIC)
Center for Energy, Economic & Environmental Policy (CEEEP)
Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center (VTC)
New Jersey Travel Independence Program (NJTIP)
Center for Urban Policy Research (CUPR)
Rutgers Economic Advisory Service (R/ECON)
HIV Prevention Community Planning Support and Development Initiative
Ralph W. Voorhees Center for Civic Engagement
John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development