The Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy will be hosting its annual Graduate Admitted Student Open House on Wednesday, April 6, 2016. If you are an admitted student for fall 2016, we welcome you to join us.
The purpose of the event is to provide students admitted to our public policy master’s, urban planning master’s, and doctoral programs the opportunity to visit the school and faculty, meet other prospective and current students in the program, and learn more about academic programs, funding options, and research opportunities upon joining the institution.
The Bloustein School provides this event for admitted fall 2016 students only. To find out more about the program, view the Open House Agenda and other links below. If you are an admitted degree student to one of the programs for the fall 2015 semester and would like to RSVP or have questions, you will be able to contact one of our student recruiters.
Please note our RSVP form for the Graduate Open House will be available in the spring of 2016.
Information on the RSVP form will include:
- Your full name and email address.
- Whether you will attend Thursday or undetermined at this time.
- Whether you will be driving and need instructions on parking options.
- Whether you are interested in staying with current students during your visit. There may be limited hosting opportunities available.
- Any other comments or questions you may have.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome from Current Students (PDF)—coming soon!
Open House 2016 Agenda (PDF)—coming soon!