Undergraduate students that are declared Bloustein School majors fall into one of the two following categories:
Joint Degree Students
- A Rutgers-New Brunswick student who has declared one of the Bloustein School majors while remaining in their primary unit (SAS, SEBS, SMLR, SOE, etc.)
- The student is required to complete the core curriculum of their primary unit AND the Bloustein major requirements.
Direct Admit Students
- A student that is admitted directly to the Bloustein School either by transferring from an outside school or completing a school-to-school transfer from within Rutgers.
- The Bloustein School is the students’ primary unit, so the student is required to complete the Bloustein School General Education requirements, the major program requirements, and follow the school’s academic policies and procedures.
- The Bloustein School does not require completion of a minor or second major for Direct Admit students.