Looking for the Facebook LIVE event? Click here
Directions to the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC)
83 Rockafeller Road
Piscataway, N.J. 08854
GPS Coordinates: 40° 31’33.94″N 74°26’29.63″W
- Guests do not need to register to park on Rutgers-New Brunswick on Saturday, May 18 to attend the Bloustein School Convocation. Parking is available in the Green and Yellow lots on the Livingston Campus, which are adjacent to the Rutgers Athletic Center. Parking for guests with handicap placards is also available in the Green Lot on a first come, first served basis.
- Guest with special needs or physical limitations may pull up and drop off only by turning from Rockefeller Road onto Honors Plaza (by Henry’s Diner) and following Honors Plaza around the curve. **Vehicles may not park in Honors Plaza.** Vehicles may not travel past the permanent blockades that are set up. RAC event staff will be on hand to direct you. We ask that passengers disembark and vehicles move as quickly as possible to allow other guests the same consideration. If you require a wheelchair for mobility, you must bring your own wheelchair.
Entrance and Seating
- Guests may begin entering the RAC at 8:00 a.m. Seating is general admission with no limit on numbers. Guests should plan to arrive no later than 8:45 a.m. The ceremony will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- KNOW THE DEGREE/MAJOR OF YOUR GRADUATE. There will be signs directing both students and guests to the appropriate side of the arena for particular degree programs and majors.
- To obtain seats lower to the floor area/closer to the stage, plan to arrive early.
- There is a designated seating area for guests with physical difficulties and those unable to access general admission seating. This area is located on the main concourse in front of the Rutgers Athletics Ticket Office, which is above and behind the main stage. Views may be slightly obstructed. This seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Due to space constraints, disability seating is limited to the guest with physical difficulties and ONE companion guest.
- There will be a security check at the RAC. Please review the Rutgers Athletics Bag policy including allowable carry-in items. Backpacks and large bags/purses are not permitted. Only clutches and wristlets no larger than 6.5″x 4.5″ or clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags no larger than 12″x12″x6″ are permitted in the RAC.
- Balloons are not permitted in the Rutgers Athletic Center. There will be vendor tables set up selling flowers and other small gifts for graduates inside the RAC.