- M.S. Engineering (Statistics), University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2018
- M.Sc. Economics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK, 2011
- B.S. Economics, Villanova University, Villanova, PA, 2010
- Economic Development
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Community Development
- Applied Econometrics
- Labor Economics
Teaching Assistant Experience
- Applied Multivariate Methods, Rutgers University, Fall 2020
- Engineering Statistics, University of Pennsylvania, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- Intermediate Microeconomics, Villanova University, Spring 2010
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles:
- “Exploiting a Natural Hub: Turning a Stopover into a Destination” (with Leah Goldsberry), Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2672(23), 2018, pp. 8-14. Featured in Travel Weekly, October 3, 2018.https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0361198118758983
Federal Reserve Publications:
- “Third District State Budgets in the Coronavirus Recession,” Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Economic Insights, 2020: Quarter 3.
- “Broadband Access, Computer Use, and Labor Market Attachment in Philadelphia” (with Alvaro Sanchez), Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Community Development Brief, August 2020.
- “Regional Spotlight: Evaluating Metro Unemployment Rates Throughout the Business Cycle,” Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Economic Insights, 2019: Quarter 4.
- “Exploring the Economic Effects of the Opioid Epidemic,” Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Economic Insights, 2019: Quarter 2.
- “Regional Spotlight: Purchasing Power Across the U.S.” (with Elif Sen), Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Economic Insights, 2017: Quarter 4.
- “Is Urban Cool Cooling New Jersey’s Job Market?” (with Ethan Haswell), Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Research Brief, December 2016. Featured in Bloomberg, December 6, 2016. Featured on NPR, December 9, 2016. Featured in City Observatory, April 28, 2017.
- “Are We in a Recession? The ‘Anxious Index Nowcast’ Knows!” Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Research Rap Special Report, December 2014.