- “No Nation is Healthier than its Children: The Role of Staff and Students in the National School Lunch Program”
- School meals
- Food assistance
- Institutional food procurement
Teaching and TA Experience
- Writing for Professionals, Part-time Lecturer, Rutgers Bloustein School, Spring 2019
- Fellow, Rutgers Academy for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2018
- Voorhees Research, Part-time Lecturer, Rutgers Bloustein School, Fall 2108
- Introduction to Agriculture and Food Systems, Teaching Assistant, Rutgers School of Ecological and Biological Sciences, Spring 2017 – Fall 2018
- Writing for Professionals, Teaching Assistant, Rutgers Bloustein School, 2017-18
- Public Health Literature, Teaching Assistant , Rutgers Bloustein School, 2017-18
- Understanding Social Entrepreneurship, Teaching Assistant, New York University Wagner School, Spring 2014
- Rosenthal, Amy and Christine Caruso. 2018. “No Rest for the Weary: K-12 Values-Based Food Purchasing Initiatives and their Impacts on Cafeteria Staff.” In Institutions as Conscious Food Consumers: Leveraging Purchasing Power to Drive Systems Change. Sapna Thottathil and Annelies Goger, ed. Elsevier.
- Rosenthal, Amy and Kathe Newman. 2018. “Beyond the Shadow State: The Public-Private Food Assistance System as Networked Governance.” Urban Affairs Reviews.
- Rosenthal, Amy, Pam Mavrolas, Barbara Rusmore, and Toni Liquori. 2017. “The Purchasing Power of Collaboration.” Journal of Child Nutrition and Management 41(2).
- Rosenthal, Amy and JoAnne Berkenkamp. 2015 “Exploring Regional Produce Procurement in Detroit Public Schools.” For USDA Agriculture Marketing Service.
- Rosenthal, Amy. 2014. “Food Systems Brief: Fostering Partnerships in Supplying Large School Districts.” Published online by Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems and Community Development.
- Louis Bevier and Rutgers University Dissertation Completion Fellowship, 2019-20
- P.E.O. Scholar Award, 2019-20