We want to help our alumni continue to develop your career and build upon the skills gained with your Bloustein degree. Many career resources are offered to you through the RU Alumni Association, Bloustein Career Services and Rutgers University Career Services, outlined below. If you have questions, please contact one of our dedicated career management specialists (see side panel for contact information).
- Schedule a career advising appointment with one of our Bloustein career management specialists. Additionally, Rutgers-New Brunswick Career Services also offers Alumni Career Assistance Appointments to alumni
- Access benefits and resources through the Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA)
- Find jobs on our MHA Job Board and Urban Planning & Policy Bloustein Job Boards
- Attend lectures, panel discussions, mixers, and other special events
- Join one of our Bloustein Alumni Regional Groups and our Rutgers Bloustein School Alumni Group on LinkedIn to network with the Bloustein community throughout your career.
We Need Your Support, Too!
Please consider ‘paying it forward’ to current Bloustein students by recruiting our students, participating in our career events, serving as an industry expert on a career panel, presenting a professional development workshop, or becoming a mentor. Additionally, send us your internship or job opportunities for our students or fellow alumni, and we will post them onto our MHA Job Board or our Urban Planning & Policy Job Board.
See our Employer page for other ways to get involved.