As a Bloustein alum, we want to help you continue to develop your career and build upon the skills gained with your degree. Many career resources are offered to you through the RU Alumni Association, Bloustein Career Services and Rutgers University Career Services which are outlined below. If you have questions or seek additional information, please email Andrea Garrido.
- Schedule a career advising appointment with one of our Bloustein Graduate Career Development Specialists. Additionally, Rutgers-New Brunswick Career Services also offers Alumni Career Assistance Appointments to alumni.
- Access many benefits and resources through the Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA)
- Find Jobs on our Bloustein Job Board
- Attend lectures, panel discussions, mixers, and other special events
- Join one of our Bloustein Alumni Regional Groups or our Rutgers Bloustein School Alumni Group on LinkedIn to network with the Bloustein community throughout your career.
Additionally, we will always appreciate your interest in participating in our career events, serving as an industry expert on a career panel or as a workshop presenter, or by becoming a Mentor to our students. If you or your employer have internship or job opportunities you’d like to share with our students or fellow alumni, we will be happy to get those opportunities posted onto our Bloustein Job Board. See our Employer page for other ways you can get involved!