We want to help our alumni continue to develop your career and build upon the skills gained with your degree. Many career resources are offered to you through the RU Alumni Association, Bloustein Career Services and Rutgers University Career Services, outlined below. If you have questions, please contact our Career Management Specialists, Andrea Garrido (MCRP, MPP/MPAP, MPI grads) or Cheryl Egan (MHA grads).
- Schedule a career advising appointment with one of our Bloustein Career Management Specialists. Additionally, Rutgers-New Brunswick Career Services also offers Alumni Career Assistance Appointments to alumni.
- Access many benefits and resources through the Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA)
- Find Jobs on our MHA Job Board and Urban Planning & Policy Bloustein Job Boards
- Attend lectures, panel discussions, mixers, and other special events
- Join one of our Bloustein Alumni Regional Groups and our Rutgers Bloustein School Alumni Group on LinkedIn to network with the Bloustein community throughout your career.
Additionally, consider participating in our career events, serving as an industry expert on a career panel or as a workshop presenter, or by becoming a mentor to our students. If you or your employer have internship or job opportunities for our students or fellow alumni, we will post them onto our MHA Job Board or our Urban Planning & Policy Job Board. See our Employer page for other ways you can get involved!