- Pathways to Success: How can experiences from U.S. Industry Consumer Packaged Goods Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) professionals inform STEM Pipelines, Preparedness and Corporate Careers?
• Duke University – Master of Business Administration (Finance)
• Duke University – Master of Arts (Economics)
• Rutgers University – Bachelor of Arts (Economics/Finance)
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/edwincooper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and focus is on industry with an emphasis on corporate sector STEM policy, career pathways and organizational dynamics.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and STEM policy
- Influence of STEM on business and Corporate America
- STEM drivers and policy in the U.S.
- Organizational policy and career pathways
- Economic development/human capital in developing economies
- Financial/Strategic Management in Corporate Sector
Teaching and TA Experience
- Teaching Assistant, Intermediate Microeconomics, Duke University