What are Alumni Groups?
Alumni Groups are a way for Bloustein Alumni to stay connected and network in particular regions and cities around the world.
Current Regional Alumni Groups
How to Start a Group
Criteria to follow when considering the start of a Bloustein School Alumni Group:
- All Group members must be Bloustein School Alumni.
- Each Group must have at least 2 co-leaders for purposes of communication and group organization.
- Group leaders will work with Bloustein School’s Alumni Relations & Development to create a group document stating its purpose, goals, organizational format and other procedures.
- Contact Andrea Garrido or Madison Welch to discuss options, interests, and availability.
Outreach, Events, Activities
Once an Alumni Group is established outreach can be done through networking or social events, programs, meetings, and professional development.
- Each Group will hold at least 2 events per year.
- Alumni Groups will be considered for funding for these events and other activities.
- When planning an event, group leaders must submit the event a minimum of 2 months before the event date.
Each Group will have a webpage that will be located within the Bloustein School Alumni webpage found at https://bloustein.rutgers.edu/alumni/join-alumni-groups/
- Alumni Group leaders are responsible for sending updates for inclusion on the website, including details for upcoming events.
- Group Leaders are encouraged to make use of the Listserv provided through Bloustein to send electronic mailings directly to group members.
For more information about Alumni Groups or career services and collaborations for alumni, please reach out to:
Director of Special Projects and Engagement