The Prospective Student Information Sessions give interested students an opportunity to learn about the undergraduate program offerings at the Bloustein School. There is an overview of each major, minor, and certificate program, including the admissions criteria and application processes for current and prospective Rutgers students. Also, students are encouraged to bring questions and the host advisor(s) will be glad to answer them or refer the student to the appropriate department/office.
All sessions will be held via Zoom. A link will be sent to registered students prior to the start of the event.
The sessions are approximately one hour. Please log-in on time.
Fall 2020 Sessions
- Thursday, September 3rd at 4pm
- Tuesday, September 15th at 11am
- Wednesday, September 30th at 2pm
- Wednesday, October 14th at 2pm
- Tuesday, October 27th at 11am
- Thursday, November 19th at 4pm *New date*
- Tuesday, December 1st at 11am
- Monday, December 14th at 2pm
Spring 2021 Sessions
- Tuesday, February 2nd at 11am
- Wednesday, March 3rd at 2pm
- Thursday, March 25th at 4pm
- Wednesday, April 14th at 5pm
- Friday, April 30th at 11am
If you would like to schedule a pre-advising appointment, please click here.