Direct Admit Student Forms
- First Things First Checklist
- Academic Amnesty
- Class Year/Graduation Date Change
- Diploma Application
- Major/Minor/Certificate Declaration or Removals
- Pass/No Credit Form
- Re-enrollment Application
- School-to-School Application
- Transfer Course Dept. Evaluation Request
- Transfer Course Preapproval
- Transfer Evaluation Appeals
- Withdrawal from School
- Senior Review Checklist
Course Forms (All Students)
- Honors Research Consent Form
- Independent Study Consent Form
- FERPA Release Form — Rutgers recently launched the myGuest Dashboard which allows students to electronically and instantly grant/revoke FERPA release authorizations via their personal student dashboard located in my.Rutgers.edu.
- The myGuest Dashboard dashboard allows you to give parents, guardians, and third parties access to view content and services related to your experience at the university, such as your class schedule, financial aid awards, and term bill. While the university is offering this service, access will not be granted without your permission due to the protection of student rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). For information on signing up an authorized user visit financialaid.rutgers.edu/myguest-faq.
- The right of access to information in a student’s educational records is governed by a federal law known as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”). The right of access to other information, such as medical or counseling records, is governed by applicable state or federal law. As a general rule, students attending a college or university, regardless of age, have the right under FERPA to control disclosure of information from their educational records.