Hire Bloustein Students & Alumni
We invite you to partner with the Bloustein School. Our students and graduates are highly diverse, skilled and eager to contribute their talents. A bit about us:
- Our graduate urban planning program is ranked #3 the nation among schools of planning and accredited by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ASCP) and the Planning Accreditation Board (PAB).
- The Master in Public Policy program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), and the school is a leader in areas such as smart growth, transportation policy, workforce development, urban redevelopment, energy and environmental policy, public health, and conflict resolution.
- Our new Master of Public Informatics program provides students with competencies needed in public informatics, including statistics, programming, data management, data analytics, visualization, spatial analysis, applications and the integration of these skills.
- The Master in Health Administration provides students with an interdisciplinary education focused on improving health care, health systems, and policy. Students have the same rigorous training in economics, law, ethics, leadership as an MBA curriculum, but specifically tailored to the health care sector.
There are many ways to connect with us. Contact one of our dedicated career management specialists (see side panel) for more information. Here are a few ways:
- Post job and internship opportunities onto our Job Boards – send Urban Planning & Policy opportunities to Andrea Garrido and Healthcare Administration opportunities to Cheryl Egan
- Host an Information Session – advertise your opportunities and showcase your organization’s mission and culture by leading a virtual or in-person session
- Participate in a Job Talk, Panel or Roundtable Discussion – talk to students about your job and career path or share your experience or knowledge of specialty areas of interest
- Conduct a professional development or industry technical workshop
- Engage with students with a Planning Studio project, a Policy Research or Healthcare Administration Practicum which enable students to analyze real-world issues and develop real solutions for you
- Raise your organization’s profile with Employer Site Visits – host a small group of students and alumni at your site
- Participate in our virtual or in-person Bloustein Career and Internship Fairs
- Become a Mentor for one of our graduate students through our Bloustein Mentorship program
Some of our amazing employer partners: