Are you are looking to hire someone with the skills and competence needed to conduct statistical analysis, dive into a complex research project, write clear and concise memos and reports, perform program evaluations, analyze financial information, or understand the political and economic factors that drive public policy and organizational management?
Did you know the Bloustein School’s graduate urban planning program is ranked #5 the nation among schools of planning and accredited by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ASCP) and the Planning Accreditation Board (PAB)? The public policy program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), and the school is a leader in areas such as smart growth, transportation policy, workforce development, urban redevelopment, energy and environmental policy, public health, and conflict resolution.
We invite you to partner with the Bloustein School – our students and graduates are highly diverse, skilled and eager to contribute their talents. We offer a number of ways to connect with our students and alumni:
- Job and Internship Postings – simply send Andrea Garrido your posting by email and we’ll ensure it’s distributed to our students and strong alumni network.
- Host an on-campus Information Session – advertise opportunities and showcase your organization’s mission and culture by leading an information session on campus. We will secure space and market your event!
- Participate in a Job Talk or Panel Discussion – Talk to students about your job and career path or share your experience or knowledge of specialty areas of interest with future planning and policy professionals
- Engage students via studio projects
- Employer Site Visits – raise the profile of your organization by hosting a small group of students and alumni for an informational site visit to get a first-hand look at your organization and the opportunities available. This is an especially good option for employers on the train or bus line!
- Career and Internship Fair – participate in our career fair in October 2019. More info coming soon! Email Andrea Garrido if interested!