Hire Bloustein Students & Alumni
We invite you to partner with the Bloustein School. Our students and graduates are highly diverse, skilled and eager to contribute their talents. A bit about us:
- Our graduate urban planning program is ranked #3 the nation among schools of planning and accredited by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ASCP) and the Planning Accreditation Board (PAB).
- Our Master in Public Policy program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), and the school is a leader in areas such as smart growth, transportation policy, workforce development, urban redevelopment, energy and environmental policy, public health, and conflict resolution.
- Our new Master of Public Informatics program provides students with competencies needed in public informatics, including statistics, programming, data management, data analytics, visualization, spatial analysis, applications and the integration of these skills.
- The Master in Health Administration provides students with an interdisciplinary education focused on improving health care, health systems, and policy. Students have the same rigorous training in economics, law, ethics, leadership as an MBA curriculum, but specifically tailored to the health care sector.
There are many ways to connect with us.
- JOB BOARDS
- Post Urban Planning & Policy and Public Informatics opportunities directly onto our JOB BOARD. Simply create an account and post. Your opportunity will be put into a ‘holding bin’ for review and then published once approved. DIRECTIONS ARE HERE.
- Healthcare Administration opportunities should be emailed to Cheryl Egan
- BLOUSTEIN FALL 2021 MEET & GREET/CAREER FAIR – REGISTER HERE
- INFORMATION SESSIONS – advertise your opportunities and showcase your organization’s mission and culture by leading a virtual or in-person session
- PANELS OR ROUNDTABLES – talk to students about your job and career path or share your experience or knowledge of specialty areas of interest
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP or industry technical workshop
- ENGAGE WITH STUDENTS with a Planning Studio project, a Policy Research or Healthcare Administration Practicum which enable students to analyze real-world issues and develop real solutions for you
- BECOME A MENTOR to a graduate student through our Bloustein Mentorship program. Contact email@example.com for more information
- ARE YOU AN ALUMNI? Let us know how you’d like to share your time and expertise HERE for the 2021-22 academic year.
Some of our amazing employer partners: