Hire Bloustein Students & Alumni
We invite you to partner with the Bloustein School. Our students and graduates are highly diverse, skilled and eager to contribute their talents. A bit about us:
- Our graduate urban planning program is ranked #3 the nation among schools of planning and accredited by the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ASCP) and the Planning Accreditation Board (PAB).
- Our Master in Public Policy program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), and the school is a leader in areas such as smart growth, transportation policy, workforce development, urban redevelopment, energy and environmental policy, public health, and conflict resolution.
- Our new Master of Public Informatics program provides students with competencies needed in public informatics, including statistics, programming, data management, data analytics, visualization, spatial analysis, applications and the integration of these skills.
- The Master in Health Administration provides students with an interdisciplinary education focused on improving health care, health systems, and policy. Students have the same rigorous training in economics, law, ethics, leadership as an MBA curriculum, but specifically tailored to the health care sector.
There are many ways to connect with us.
- JOB BOARDS
- Post Urban Planning & Policy and Public Informatics opportunities directly onto our JOB BOARD. Simply create an account and post. Your opportunity will be put into a ‘holding bin’ for review and then published once approved. DIRECTIONS ARE HERE.
- Healthcare Administration opportunities should be emailed to Cheryl Egan
- ARE YOU AN ALUMNI? Let us know how you’d like to share your time and expertise HERE for the 2022-23 academic year.
- BECOME A MENTOR to a graduate student through our Bloustein Mentorship program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- BLOUSTEIN FALL 2022 MEET & GREET/CAREER FAIR – REGISTER HERE
- CAREER PANELS & ROUND TABLES
- PROFESSIONAL & CAREER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS or industry technical workshop (e.g. Grant Writing, Networking & LinkedIn, Resume Critiques, Mock Interviewing, etc)
- ENGAGE WITH STUDENTS with a Planning Studio project, a Policy Research or Healthcare Administration Practicum which enable students to analyze real-world issues and develop real solutions for you
Some of our amazing employer partners:
Planning, Infrastructure, and Design