Photos are posted on the date they were taken and separated by faculty/staff and student folders.
There are TWO ways to download :
- Go to the photo(s) in the gallery.
- Click on an individual photo to make it large on the screen.
- Right click on the photo. A small menu will appear.
- Choose DOWNLOAD, then ORIGINAL
**note: If you choose All Available Originals, it will download every single photo in the gallery as a ZIP file.
- Follow the directions to save the file.
- Do this with each photo you want.
- Go to the photos in the gallery.
- Click SHOW ALL at the bottom of the screen.
- Then in the upper right, click the blue button SELECT PHOTOS.
- Click on the photos you want (you’ll see a black circle appear when you hover over the photo; click the photo and a checkmark appears).
- When you are done selecting your photos, click DOWNLOAD.
- If you chose more than one photo to download, the message below will pop up in a black box. You need to click on the BLUE ZIP LINK to download the photos. They will save to your computer and then just double-click to extract the photos from the folder.
Download your zipped photos
X photos selected
Click on the zip link below to download now
Please note: If you are looking for your photo from a previous academic year, please email email@example.com with your name and the semester you are looking for (i.e. John Smith, Fall 2017 semester).