- Co-Academic Director, Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service
- Academic Director, Rutgers Civic Leadership Institute, Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Faculty Director, South Africa Study Abroad, Honors College & School of Arts & Sciences Honors Program
- Affiliated faculty, Ralph W. Voorhees Center for Civic Engagement
- Affiliated faculty, SAS Honors Program Seminars
Chair, Bloustein School Diversity Task Force
- Member, University-Wide Committee to Advance our Common Purpose
Dr. Quincy earned his Ph.D. from the College of Social Sciences at Michigan State University. He served as a member of the Governor of Michigan’s Cabinet, Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, and Director of the Michigan State Office of Human Resources Policy and Special Projects. His other previous positions include the following: Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President, of Harvard University; Executive Director of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change; Executive Director/President of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.; President of the White House Fellows Association and Chairman, White House Fellows Foundation; Senior Management Consultant, Towers Perrin (the world’s 11th largest management consulting firm); and Foreign Policy Advisor, U.S. State Department, Africa Bureau.
- nonprofit sector leadership and governance
- fundraising, institutional branding and grantsmanship
- organizational strategy
- human capital, performance and executive coaching
- international civil society organizations and international affairs.
- Health Disparities
- Global Health Perspectives