- Pathways to Success: How can experiences from U.S. Industry Consumer Packaged Goods Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) professionals inform STEM Pipelines, Preparedness and Corporate Careers?
Research and focus is on industry with an emphasis on corporate sector STEM policy, career pathways and organizational dynamics.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and STEM policy
- Influence of STEM on business and Corporate America
- STEM drivers and policy in the U.S.
- Organizational policy and career pathways
- Economic development/human capital in developing economies
- Financial/Strategic Management in Corporate Sector
Teaching and TA Experience
- Teaching Assistant, Intermediate Microeconomics, Duke University