Office Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm (M-F) and by appointment
- Responsible for planning and coordinating full range of recruitment activities for graduate programs in Urban Planning, Public Policy, Public Informatics and Health Administration.
- Create strategic partnerships with organizations such as PPIA (Public Policy and International Affairs) , the Rangel Fellowship and Pickering Fellows programs that seek to promote diversity within public policy and public service.
- Represent the Bloustein School at student recruiting functions, visiting feeder undergraduate schools, participates in national panel discussions, interview potential applicants, etc.
- Schoolwide point person for the management of part-time lecturers, Class 1 adjunct instructors, and others associated with graduate and undergraduate instruction as well as auxiliary instructional staffing.
- Writes job descriptions and solicitations for instructors teaching in Bloustein’s graduate Public Policy, Urban Planning, Health Administration, and Public Informatics programs, as well as our five undergraduate majors, and conducts reviews and consultations with these part-time instructors and the program directors to ensure alignment with the programs’ and school’s strategic goals.
- Aligns instructional personnel with needed courses and works with program directors and decanal leadership to ensure that instructors are complying with training, health and classroom policies and etiquette.
- Associate Director of Student Recruitment, Bloustein School
- Coordinator, Graduate Student Services, Bloustein School
- Coordinator, Korea Development Institute Fellowship Program, Bloustein School
- Assistant Booker – SFX / DelsenerSlater