- Manages the ongoing data collection, analyses, and reporting in the Bloustein School for national accreditations, state-required program reviews, program learning outcomes assessment, and special projects.
- Maintains data and ongoing data cycles for assessment and accreditation in learning, assessment, and data management software systems.
- Communicates relevant data and findings using various media to faculty, professional staff and other stakeholders.
- Assists the Associate Dean for Academic Programs with the development and implementation of sustainable processes to collect data and evidence for continuous improvement of learning and program quality.
- Specialist for Evaluation, Assessment, Accreditation, and Continuous Quality Improvement, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers University
- Assistant Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment, Essex County College
- Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Educational Leadership, Montclair State University
- Research Assistant, Office of Institutional Research, Thomas Edison State University
- Research Assistant, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, Middlesex County College