- Support the Department Administrator in processing HCM hires, onboarding, appointments, reappointments, reclassifications, and terminations. Coordinate job postings in ROCS as assigned. Performs other related duties as necessary
- Handle day-to-day accounting and business functions including requisitions, purchasing, payroll, travel expenses, registration systems, journal entries, salary reallocations, and hourly timesheet entries. Assists faculty, staff, visitors, speakers, investigators, and other stakeholders in travel preparation and reimbursement. Meticulous tracking of commitments and expenditures for unrestricted and restricted reconciliations. Attends related workshops/training sessions and meetings to keep up with any system changes and upgrades
- Assist grant managers with Pre-award and Post Award activities. Backup support in the absence of Grant Managers to serve as a liaison between Principal Investigators and central administration business/grant operations personnel. Assists with the submission of grant proposals including entering proposal information in RAPSS. Assists with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports which includes running payroll distribution reports and Oracle reports to reconcile expenses
- Serve as backup support in the management of the logistics and implementation of center workshops and other events related to sponsored projects in coordination with EJB facilities and events staff. Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Project Coordinator I, Voorhees Transportation Center,