The New Jersey Division of Disability Services is pleased to offer a two-day training by the National Center for Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD) that will help lay the foundation for providing access and inclusion in your communities. This virtual training will cover disability education, identifying barriers, assessment, implementation, and more.
The two-day training, presented in two sessions of two hours, each will be conducted by Kelly Bonner, Associate Director NCHPAD, and Chris Mackey, Senior Project Coordinator NCHPAD, each of whom brings 20+ years of experience in the field working with people with disabilities across the lifespan and throughout different sectors.
Please note that Day 1 and Day 2 will cover different materials so attending both days is highly recommended. Registrants who attend both days will receive a Certificate of Completion from NCHPad so they can cite their participation for other efforts or collaborations.
- Virtual (Zoom) Two-Day Training by NCHPAD, presented in two sessions of two hours each
- Tuesday, September 28, and Thursday, September 30, 2021
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon Eastern Time each day
- Open to IHC Grantees, their partners, and the general public
- The training is free but registration for each day is required
- ASL interpretation and closed captioning will be available