- Provide support in identifying funding opportunities to Bloustein School research faculty and staff.
- Provide grant application assistance to the School’s business managers and research faculty and staff, coordinating with the University’s Office of Research and Sponsored Programs or Office of Corporate Contracts, depending on the source of the research funding.
- Provide ongoing assistance to the School’s business managers and research faculty and staff once funding has been awarded to ensure that grant funds are managed effectively, including working directly with the Rutgers Research Financial Services as needed to ensure that grant invoices are sent out regularly, and accounts are closed out in a timely fashion.
- Develop school-wide policies and procedures related to grants administration, making sure that these are communicated to the School’s PIs and business managers so that all grants and contracts are administered according to University policy.
- Budget Templates & Sample Justification for Grant Applications
- Grant Actual vs. Budget Template (PI Report)
- No-Cost Extension and Budget Modification Procedure
Olu Odukoya & Katie Cung
odukoya [at] rutgers.edu | katie.cung [at] rutgers.edu
Center for Urban Policy Research (CUPR)
Rutgers Economic Advisory Service (R/ECON)
Center for Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (CNCR)
Rutgers Center for Green Building (RCGB)
James Kenah & Andrew Olsen
james.kenah [at] ejb.rutgers.edu | andrew.olsen [at] ejb.rutgers.edu
Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center (VTC)
New Jersey Travel Independence Program (NJTIP)
ccarter [at] nti.rutgers.edu
National Transit Institute (NTI)
Christine Tucker & Marsha Mangaroo
christine.tucker [at] rutgers.edu | marsha.mangaroo [at] rutgers.edu
Bloustein Center for Survey Research (BCSR)
calabria [at] rutgers.edu
Heldrich Center for Workforce Development (HCWD)