New Faculty, Full/Part-time Staff, and Post Doc Hires
- View the University Human Resources page for hiring procedures
- Complete the Classification and Recruitment form below then send to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing and job posting.
- The successful candidate will be contacted by our HR staff with further instructions.
View the Rutgers University Human Resources New Employee Welcome & Orientation Toolkit
- Post your job on the Rutgers student employment website
- Fill out the New Hire form
- Please send the completed form to email@example.com
- The student will be contacted by our HR staff with all the requirements and further instructions.
- The student may not begin work until he/she is fully onboarded.
- View the Student Employment Guide
Work Study Students
Work Study Students are available through the Dean’s office.
Please contact Obiageli Agbu for more information: obiageli.agbu [at] ejb.rutgers.edu
TA/GAs are available through Student Services.
Contact Steve Weston for more information: (848) 932-2728 | sdweston [at] rutgers.edu
Professional Services Providers
When engaging a professional service provider or procuring any business service, the requesting unit is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable procurement policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Business Services Procurement page.
Business Services and Human Resources
Director of Budget & Business Services
Associate Dean of Administration
HR inquiries and other personnel matters to:
Procurement requests, travel & expense reimbursement, and other business-related inquiries to:
Timesheets for hourly and student employees should be sent to: