Instructional Technology is a process, tool, or strategy using technology to improve learning. At the Bloustein School we have a wide variety of hardware and software for instructors to use in the classroom. There are many applications online, many free, for you to explore and try.
Contact Tamara Swedberg (email@example.com | 848-932-2947) for more information on any of the tools and services below.
Canvas Course Management System
- Home page: https://canvas.rutgers.edu/
- Request a site: https://canvas.rutgers.edu/instructors/request-a-course/
- Tutorials: https://canvas.rutgers.edu/instructors/getting-started-in-canvas-instructors/
- Zoom: http://rutgers.zoom.us/
- WebEx: https://webex.rutgers.edu/
- BigBlueButton: https://canvas.rutgers.edu/external-apps/bigbluebutton/